Tuesday, October 12, 2010

it's all about technique, of which I have none

So today I learned I could possibly have a slipped disk in my back. Or just really really inflexible. Take your pick.

We were doing  High hang cleans at Raw Fitness Maui today and I just couldn't get the movement right. There were like three trainers surrounding me trying to give me pointers but I just wasn't getting it.

Then to top it all off I kept having to stop and stretching because my lower back was getting tight. Kristi, one of the gym owners, was concerned because I seem to have a tight back a lot during workouts. I told her I just thought it meant I was out of shape. She seemed to think it might mean I have a slipped disk and should see a doctor about it. Nice.

By the way I think I should mention that I already hate tomorrow's workout. Run 400 meters then do 50 squats for four rounds. It. Will. Suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment