Friday, July 1, 2011

Blog threats

Today I received a disturbing comment, which went something like this:

"UPDATE YOUR BLOG,  WTF???"

I felt somewhat violated and afraid and almost went to the Maui Police Department to flie a temporary restraining order. Instead I will keep blogging regularly and pray that this said person can be captured by the proper authorities.

I only hope that she, I mean, this person will not become violent. For example she, I mean this person could force me to arm wrestle in a bar. Or they could push a car over me. Maybe even tell their friends to stomp on my foot with her snatch foot stomps.

Don't worry folks, I don't get intimidated easy. Unless I'm at War Memorial Gym after a MMA fight and am outnumbered 200 to one. But I didn't go, so I'm safe. For tonight at least.

Feeling confused yet? That's okay, lets talk about the workout.

Today we did weighted pullups again, this time Ken the human flea was working out with me. He is named as such because like a flea he can jump 40 times higher than himself. It's true, look it up.

Luckily I did not have to jump with him, instead we put weights around our waists and pulled upwards. Then we did core strengthening movements which actually felt pretty good. I think I might even include them with my daily pre warmup stretches.

Then we did five rounds of :30 of dips, :30 of air squats and :30 of situps. I thought I didn't do too badly, 221 for the final tally. And that was with ring dips. Of course everyone else did more. I should have goen a bit harder on the air squats for the first two rounds.

I don't know, maybe for just one workout I have to NOT think about the sets or rounds coming later. Maybe I shouldn't prepare for what's coming next and just go all out every time.

I would do that, except that sounds like it would suck.

I tell you what, if anyone would like to do a no holds barred, stupid strategy WOD with me one day at RFM please let me know. I think I'll need a partner in this idiocy.

Have a happy Fourth gang. And don't be intimidated by those that are bigger and stronger than you.

Late,

Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment