Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lifted 4000 pounds today

Yessir, I've reached Hulklike strength levels at last.

Not really, but I did move 4000 pounds. I had to throw up 135 pounds 30 times to do it but I got it done.

And it wasn't that hard actually. Ha.

Bumper was making fun of my technique too. Called it some sort of "reverse curl, split foot jerk" or something like that.

Whatever, it worked. I almost came in first but Troy went 20 pounds lighter and beat me by about 30 seconds (I think).

Ah well. But I DID beat Kehau's time. And Lori's. HAH.

Take that.

Wimpy girls.

Of course the other day was much tougher and I did not beat either of them.

As many rounds as possible of five pullups, 10 boxjumps and 15 kettlebells in ten minutes.

I think I did five rounds using the 53 pound kettlebell. Tough on my back but that's because there was something wrong with my shorts.

Yeah, you heard me. My shorts were kinda tight and short and I couldn't really do that thing where you swing the kettleball between your legs because there was no give.

This is hard to explain, except that I'm not using those shorts again. Just take my word for it, tight shorts are not good for swinging the kettleball.

Anyway I ripped through the five pullups, did the 10 boxjumps without too many problems but the kettlebell swings killed me.

Just another day at RFM. But I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's workout.

Oh yeah and I might start Paleo again for April. Maybe. I need some motivation damn it.

Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment